We are glad to announce the next “The Big Ticket (ID and facilitation skills) – Practitioner” workshop – Vyaktitva’s flagship program.
The program is centered around the belief that training effectiveness is fundamentally dependent on some Big-Ticket items (constructs that substantively alter the quality of a training intervention). One of these beliefs is that only when learning travels from the head into the heart and then to the feet can it be called real learning – else it is mere knowledge.
With Vyaktitva consultants having successfully delivered more than 15,000 Hours of training over the last 12 years ! This experience has translated into paradigms, tools and methods that have been used by Organizations across the country to raise the effectiveness of their learning interventions dramatically.
It is these time and intervention tested paradigms, tools and methods that make our Big Ticket – ID and Facilitation skills interventions, unique. Vyaktitva has facilitated more than a 100 open and in-house Big Ticket (Design and Facilitation skills) workshops with participants from corporates like AMEX, SRF, Hero Honda, Baxter, Frito-Lay, Daksh, Max New York Life, Aviva, HCL E-Serve, Moser Baer, Cadence, Convergys, Bharti, Apollo, Vertex, Sapient, Genpact, ITC and Pravah etc.
The Big Ticket (ID and facilitation skills ) Practioner workshop details :
In this workshop participants will:
- Create intervention processes rather than events
- Develop learning modules of your choice with us as your partner
- Receive follow up feedback and coaching
- Practice instructional design principles and models
- Experience personal growth and learning
You can download the brochure in MS Word format by clicking here
Dates: 25th – 28th February 2009
- Rs. 40,000 per participant
- Early Bird Rate – Confirmed nomination with fee sent in by 9th February 2009** shall get a discounted fee of Rs 30,000
- For more than one participant from one corporate entity – Rs. 30, 000.
- Corporate Discount – More than one participant from the same corporate entity and confirmation with fees sent in before 9th February 2009 – Rs.25, 000
** In order to avail of the ‘Early Bird’ discount the workshop fees should reach our office by 9th February 2009
Place: New Delhi (Precise details of the venue would be communicated in a week’s time)
Contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +91-129 – 4043675